Utah County Trails
Our cities, state, and federal agencies have built hundreds of miles of trails for a variety of types of users. UVTA is building an inventory of official trails in the county and helping to further extend our network. Here are some maps of our local trails, some made by us and some from other sources.
UVTA Trail Maps
Utah County Trails: an interactive map showing all of the official trails in the county, including those managed by the federal, state, and city agencies. In the future, we plan to add a feature to this map for anyone to report a site needing trail work. Contact us if you're interested in using our GIS data.
Timpanogos Wildlife Management Area, where UVTA got its start, bringing together the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources with local trail users to legitimize over 20 miles of social trails, completing a plan in 2019.
Dry Canyon Area, a portion of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest above Lindon, where UVTA worked with the Pleasant Grove Ranger District to legitimize several miles of social trails in 2019 and is now working to improve those trails.
Pleasant Grove Bench Area, including the Valley Vista network built by Pleasant Grove City and the National Forest above it, part of our 2019 trails plan.
- Utah County Trails & Bikeways, an interactive map from Mountainland Association of Governments, focused primarily on paved paths
- Interactive Visitor Map of official National Forest trails (nationwide)
- Trailforks Utah County, one of the most complete interactive maps of local trails, although it includes a large number of unsanctioned trails
- Lambert Park, Alpine, one of Utah's original city parks focused on mountain biking
- Jordan River Parkway, connected all the way from Utah Lake to the Great Salt Lake
- Eagle Mountain Trails, currently including only a map of OHV trails
- Draper Parks and Trails (2022)
- Alpine City Trails (2020)
- Cedar Hills Parks and Trails (2019)
- Provo City Trails and Bike Lanes (2018)
- Springville City Parks and Trails Map (2012)
- Spanish Oaks Campground Area (Spanish Fork)
- Golden Spoke Guide, a collection of paved pathways that forms a 100-mile unbroken connection from Provo to Ogden
- Sundance Summer Trail Map
- Snowbird Summer Trail Map, which includes the Mineral Basin at the head of American Fork Canyon
- Regional Active Transportation Plan (2019), from Mountainland Association of Governments, focused on urban pathways not mountain trails
- Lehi Pathways Master Plan (2017)
- Traverse Mountain Trails Master Plan (2019)
- Alpine Trails Master Plan (2022)
- Highland City Trails (2021)
- Cedar Hills Parks Plan (2019)
- American Fork Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan (2017)
- Pleasant Grove Bike and Pedestrian Master Plan (2013)
- Valley Vista Trail Plan (2015), Pleasant Grove, most of which is now complete
- Lindon Parks, Trails, and Recreation Master Plan (2020)
- Orem Bicycle and Trails Master Plan (2018)
- Provo Parks & recreation Master Plan (2022)
- Springville Parks, Recreation, Trails, and Open Space Master Plan (2022 Draft)
- Spanish Fork Parks and Trails Master Plan (2021)
- Santaquin Parks, Recreation, Trails and Open Space Master Plan (2016)